being yourself is the best way of life

Saturday, December 3, 2011

MEMORIES i treasured the most! :)

even if i don't tell the story behind these pictures, everyone already knew it.. these pictures are just the treasures that show we have been together even for a while but the memories remain forever...love each of one of you... :)
























Between The Miles

Because existence can become severe
in one day,
just sense me and I'll be there.
In the minds eye,
I'm not so far away.
If you hold out your hand,
in the whispers,
I'll become the zephyr.
and besiege you.
If your eye's upon the stars,
in the crystalline darkness,
I'll become the moon.
And the light shall guide you.
If you rest upon the ground,
in the warmth,
I'll become the grass.
And embrace you.
If you turn outside,
in the wetness,
I'll become the rain.
An upon your forehead, kiss you.
If you free the air,
in the light of day,
I'll become the sun.
And smile for you.

Between the miles-
if you need me.
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.



syukur padaMu ya ALLAH aku masih bernafas!

2 comments:

  1. aiyo so sweet like that! rindu.

    oh, gambar i dengan akif tu, kalau takde pun takpe kot :p bila pulak we ambik that picture, lupa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihihihii
    sweet kannn?? [=_=']

    naahhh..u both my friends yg klakar in your own way...and i like that pic very much....
    taken in DK 1 during mgt269...kannn???

    ReplyDelete